Easily calculate the sales taxes (or use tax) from the price excluding or including the sales tax.
Sales Tax is a very useful program to easily calculate the Sales Tax! With its 3 interactive screens, you can calculate the tax in a few seconds, as well as the price including the tax or the price excluding the tax.
The database of Sales Tax CALC includes all the Sales, use, and local tax rates of all US states.
You can also add and save your own tax rates!
Sales taxes in the United States are taxes added onto the price of goods or services that are purchased in the United States. A sales tax is a tax on consumption, which is displayed as a percentage of the sale price. In some cases, sales taxes are also assessed at the county or municipal level.
- Press only one key to calculate the tax amount!
- 3 Interactive screens!
- Calculate the tax from the price excluding or including the tax.
- You can input your own tax rates and save them.
- Database includes sales taxes, use tax and local taxes rates for each State.
A: Interactive screen displaying the price excluding TAX.
B: Screen Displaying the TAX amount.
C: Interactive screen displaying the price including TAX.
D: Interactive screen displaying the TAX rate.
E: States key: Press this key to select a State.
F: TAX rates key: Press this key to display and select a Tax rate of the State selected.
G: Save/Delete key: Press this key to save or delete your own Tax rate.
H: Saved rates key: Press this key to display and select a saved Tax rate.
I. Calculate the Tax amount and price including Tax from the price excluding the Tax
1) Select the screen ‘A’.
2) Type the price excluding Tax.
3) Press the key ‘=’.
The Tax amount and the price including Tax will be displayed on the screens B and C.
II. Calculate the Tax amount and price excluding Tax from the price including the Tax
1) Select the screen ‘C’.
2) Type the price including Tax.
3) Press the key ‘=’.
The tax amount and the price excluding tax will be displayed on the screen B and A.
III. Select tax rate of a State.
1) Select a State with the key ‘E’
2) Select the rate with the key ‘F’
3) You can now enter the price on the screen A (excluding tax) or C (including tax).
IV. Add and save a new tax rate.
1) Select the screen ‘D’
2) Type the Tax rate
3) Press the ‘G’ key to save this new rate.
V. Displaying the saved Tax rates
1) To display the Tax rates saved, press the ‘H’ key.
VI. Deleting a saved rate.
1) Use the ‘H’ to select the rate to be deleted.
2) Press the ‘G’ to delete the selected rate.
NOTE: If your locale tax is not listed, you can still use “Sales Tax CALC”. In fact you can add and save your own TAX rates